Speak English or Die!

Moderator: The Killer Krew

MaidenOZ
Peräruiske
Peräruiske

Pubs in Helsinki

Post by MaidenOZ »

Hi guys :)

In exactly two weeks from today we leave to come to Helsinki...

Was just wondering if you guys can tell us where the good pubs are in Helsinki we can go enjoy a drink, play some pool, and see some local bands?

Thanks...see you guys soon
NoMoreLies
Hang-Around
Hang-Around

Post by NoMoreLies »

I now some pubs in Helsinki, but they are in lauttasaari. But I think you search from down town..
Im Back in Black!!
DevilLook
Viimeinen voitelija
Viimeinen voitelija

Post by DevilLook »

^^ I just wondering the same thing about in Brisbane.

Here is one site where you can find some pubs and other cool places: Click

You can find at least the pooltable at a place called "On The Rocks" which is in the city centre.
MaidenOZ
Peräruiske
Peräruiske

Post by MaidenOZ »

DevilLook wrote:^^ I just wondering the same thing about in Brisbane.

Here is one site where you can find some pubs and other cool places: Click

You can find at least the pooltable at a place called "On The Rocks" which is in the city centre.
Thanks for the link to that site that's fantastic :D

I don't know much about what the metal scene is like up in Brisbane because I'm at the other end of the country in Melbourne...lol
But try this link and see what you can find out :wink:
http://www.liveguide.com.au/liveguide_brisbane.html

Hope you enjoy your stay here :D
Pertti Keinonen
Rautakansleri
Rautakansleri

Post by Pertti Keinonen »

MaidenOZ, we are going to meet in famous tex mex restaurant Cantina West on wednesday 6.7.´05 at 4 o´clock. You´re welcome to the party of course. After dinner and few beers we go to the Areena and after show party takes place in Rock n Roll Station.
Mitä ryppyisempi rusina, sitä makiampi maku!
MaidenOZ
Peräruiske
Peräruiske

Post by MaidenOZ »

Hey thanks for the invite :) Would love to join you for a Mexican feast.

I have the address...now it's just a matter of finding the place without getting lost, which we have already done once so far... :lol:

Currently sitting in the library right near Helsinki train station. So I'm sure we will find somebody to point us in the right direction :wink: If we miss meeting up with you there hopefully we will meet up at the after party.

To tell you what we look like because I can't put up a photo from here....Brian (my husband) has long dark brown hair and a MASSIVE beard, and is wearing a Maiden t-shirt with Killers Eddie on the front. I have long blonde hair and wearing a plain black t-shirt with Iron Maiden written in white across the front. :wink:
There.... that should make it a bit easier to find us :lol: Oh if it's any help, some people think my husband looks a little bit like Osama Bin Laden :lol: